What is a Sign-Up Party?
A sign-up party is an event that several people can attend. It can be anything from a dinner or wine tasting to a golf outing or creative workshop.
Choose the events that sound like fun to you. If you would like someone to join you at the party — great!
Each party has a limited number of seats available. The price for each sign-up party is a set price and does not fluctuate. All money raised by the sign-up parties supports the Scholarship Gala.
You do not need to attend the Gala to sign up for a party. Dates for the sign-up parties are listed. If you cannot make an event, you can give or sell your spot to someone else.
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? Learn more by clicking below.
- Fly Fishing Adventure with Howard Granok
- Joe Stickley Live and Falling Fences Exclusive Concert and Happy Hour at John D. McGurks
- Wine Tasting at Parker’s Table
- Farm-to-table Evening at Claverach Farm
- Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament
- Sewing Class with Kim Corliss
- Central West End Scavenger Hunt