Admission Testing Code: 2672
College Entrance Examination Board Code: 262941
Crossroads College Preparatory School strives to be an exemplary and engaging learning community committed to justice and equity.
“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly.”
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Letter from Birmingham Jail
- Exceptional independent, co-educational, secondary school within St. Louis city limits
- Diverse student population with more than 50% students of color
- Located in historic neighborhood near Forest Park and Washington University
- The most racially and economically diverse independent school in the region
- 19 Full-time
- 4 Part-time
- 22 have advanced degrees
- Average class size: 14
- Student teacher ratio: 6:1
- Grades 7-12
- 120 students
- More than 50% of students receive financial assistance.
Class of 2021
The Class of 2021 (42 students) received more than $7 million in merit-based scholarships to college. Students attended schools such as University of Chicago, Macalester College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Howard University, Berklee College of Music, and University of Notre Dame.
National Merit Program
- 1 National Merit Commended Scholar
Advanced Placement (AP) Program
78 students took 159 AP exams in Art Studio, Biology, Calculus, English Language, English Literature, Environmental Science, Music Theory, Psychology, Statistics, U.S. History, U.S. Government, and World History. The average number of AP classes taken was 4.51. AP classes are open to juniors and seniors.