Admissions Testing Code: 2672
College Entrance Examination Board Code: 262941
Crossroads College Preparatory School strives to be an exemplary and engaging learning community committed to justice and equity.
- Only independent, co-educational, secondary school within St. Louis city limits
- Diverse student population with 43% students of color
- Located in historic neighborhood near Forest Park and Washington University
- The most racially and economically diverse independent school in the region
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (I.S.A.C.S.)
- 35 Full-time
- 7 Part-time
- 97% have advanced degrees
- Average class size: 15
- Student teacher ratio: 8:1
NAIS, NACAC, National Career Development Association, St. Louis Confederation of Independent Schools, Regional Consortium of Education and Technology, Missouri State High School Athletics Association, Missouri Association of College Admission Counseling, St. Louis Association of College Counselors, Engineers’ Club of St. Louis, and U.S. Chess Federation
- Grades 7-12
- 217 students
- More than 50% of students receive financial assistance.
Class of 2018
The Class of 2018 (37 students) received more than $4.8 million in merit-based scholarship to college.
National Merit Program
- 1 National Merit Scholar
- 2 National Merit Commended
Advanced Placement (AP) Program
81 students took 161 AP exams in Art Studio, Biology, Calculus, English Language, English Literature, Environmental Science, Music Theory, Psychology, Statistics, U.S. History, U.S. Government, and World History. The average number of AP classes taken was 4.51. AP classes are open to juniors and seniors.