In order to allocate our limited aid resources fairly, we have contracted with FACTS Tuition Management Company. The FACTS system accepts aid applications and supporting documentation from all candidates and assists Crossroads management to evaluate each candidate’s need on a consistent basis. Crossroads cannot make a determination of need or an award without a complete application. All information submitted to FACTS is kept strictly confidential.
1. Access the Crossroads FACTS website by clicking here. We use the same company for tuition payment management, so if you are a returning family, you may have already established an account.
2. If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already created a user account, please enter your existing username and password and click “Sign In”. If you are a new FACTS User, please select “Create a username & password” to begin.
3. FACTS provides space for you to write about any special circumstances under “Additional Information” that may not be addressed by the questions given in the application.
4. Be aware that to make your application truly complete, you will need to upload your most recent tax documents to FACTS in order to confirm the information you have entered. We understand that you may not have your 2016 taxes filed by January 20, and that’s OK. If this is the case, use your best estimates. Crossroads can then make a provisional award; this award will then be made firm at a later date, when FACTS receives your 2016 tax returns.
If you have any questions regarding the FACTS application, please call 866-441-4637. Please check their FAQ page prior to calling.
What Happens Next?
1. Once your application is complete, FACTS will alert the Financial Aid Committee that your application is ready for review.
2. The committee will meet the week of January 23 to review the completed applications, carefully considering each family’s unique situation. The total amount of financial aid is determined by the Crossroads Board of Trustees, and the committee allocates that aid based on need, using the information and analysis provided by FACTS.
3. You will be informed of your award within a matter of a few weeks, in time to meet the deadline for submitting your enrollment contract. Families applying for admission to Crossroads will be notified at the time admissions decisions are communicated.
REMEMBER, THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID FOR NEW AND RE-ENROLLING CROSSROADS COLLEGE PREP FAMILIES IS JANUARY 20, 2017.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Marti Wooff, Director of Business and Operations.