Saturday, November 12, 2016
Chase Park Plaza
Access to a great education changes lives. Crossroads College Preparatory School is the only independent, co-ed, secondary school in the City of St. Louis. Crossroads doesn’t just offer exceptional academics; our students understand how to use their thinking, creativity, and learning for good. Crossroads students are the leaders of tomorrow. These leaders need your investment today.
Crossroads’ Annual Gala for Scholarship raises funds to ensure our school is accessible for all families, regardless of income. Crossroads is committed to having a school community that is representative of our city and serves students from more than 45 zip codes.
- More than 50% of Crossroads students receive scholarship support.
- Last year, Crossroads awarded $1.4 million in scholarships.
- The Class of 2016 was awarded more than $6 million in merit-based scholarship support for college of which $1.72 million was utilized.
You Can Help!
- Purchase your tickets today!
- Silent Auction and Sponsorship are the biggest contributors to the success of the Gala for Scholarship. Please consider helping to secure items, ads and sponsorships for our event. Need some inspiration? Here’s our Auction Wish List.
- Support your Class Basket.
- Join our Gala Committee! Get to know your fellow parents, socialize, and help support the school. Email Allison Barudin, Director of Development to join our Gala Committee.
If you have questions about the Gala for Scholarship, please email Allison Barudin, Director of Development at email@example.com.