As the most racially and economically diverse independent school in the region, Crossroads outstanding faculty and staff work to build community out of difference. Our rigorous academic program features more than 10 AP courses and a wide range of electives to encourage self-expression, including a MakerSpace, recording studio, black box, and arts studios. Our no-cut athletics program gives everyone the chance to excel. Each Crossroads student’s unique daily schedule provides the flexibility to explore activities including chess, robotics, and knitting, and the resources to dive deep into areas of interest.
On Sunday, October 27 from 1-4pm, join us for an inside look at our school community. Prospective families and students will be able to speak to faculty, students, and parents for an inside look at our programs and opportunities.
- Talk with our Head of School and School Director on our mission and educational philosophy
- Attend sample lessons and activities taught by our exemplary faculty
- Hear from parents and students on why they chose Crossroads
- Engage with our college counselor on how we help students choose a path that enables them to thrive after graduation
- Attend an alumni panel on post-secondary success
RSVPs are not required but welcomed. Parking is located in our north lot or directly across the street from our building.