As we are approaching the midpoint of our spring semester, it is time for students, parents and teachers to gather together to discuss students’ progress this year. These conferences supplement the communication that occurs daily between students and their teachers about work and the grades and notes that we publish to families. You will have third quarter grades in hand at this time as the quarter ends on Friday, March 4th. Your conferences will discuss success to date and the work that lies ahead in the months remaining in the semester. Upper school students’ grades are by semester: this is a halfway point. For middle school students, the quarter grade is a discrete and final grade.
Conferences are held from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm on Friday, March 11th: the meetings are ten minutes each. Each family will be able to sign up for five conferences. Please choose carefully among the required academic courses, electives, counselors, sports or PE, computers or library, advisory, etc. Please limit yourself to five conferences as we cannot logistically have each teacher meet with each family. Students will not have school that day and are strongly encouraged to attend conferences with their parents.
SIGN UP for conferences
- access your account http://xrds.
- the link closes Thursday 3/10 at noon.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Email Paula if you have questions (paula@crossroadscollegeprep.
Conferences are ten minutes, and we recommend leaving ten minutes between each to avoid having to scurry between rooms. Full time teachers are available for the entire day; our part-time teachers are available as follows
- LeeAnne Mathews (Theater, MS Drama) 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Nicole Thomas (Dance) Thursday evening 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Brittyne Fitzgerald (AP US Hist and AP US Gov) 4:00 – 8:00pm