As previously noted, the Loop Trolley project is moving forward, and at the moment it’s making a bit of a mess in front of our building! This work will impact your travel time to and from school, and it will require extra care getting in and out of our driveways.
Here’s what you need to know for the start of school:
1. All traffic has now moved permanently to the west side of DeBaliviere Ave. This means that you will have to cross a construction area now – and trolley tracks later – in order to access our property from DeBaliviere.
2. Construction will continue on DeBaliviere for a few more months. The bridge closure on DeBaliviere between Forest Park Parkway and Pershing will continue until at least some time in September.
3. Our main parking lot, at the north of the campus, will get a new, three-lane driveway near the north end of the lot. This driveway construction will also continue until September, but the lot will remain accessible through the current driveway until the new one is ready.
3. The front door (south) drop-off lane will remain in use as before.
4. Please be careful and plan for extra time to get to and from school! Construction sites are dangerous, and we all need to slow down and pay attention to be safe.
Let’s have a safe start to the new school year!