Attention Crossroads Parents!
The Fourth Annual Crossroads College Prep Tofurkin’, Turducken’, Tailg8n’, T-Wiggin’ Party …will take place on Tuesday November 25, 2014 (also Grandfriends’ Day)
This wonderful community-building day is an all-school, pot-luck, turkey dinner followed by entertainment, a Turducken Talent Show!
Grandfriends’ Day and classes occur in the morning with classes ending at 12:45 when we head to a complete pot-luck community turkey dinner with all the trimmings served in the cafeteria and surrounding hallways. Students provide food and bring blankets, floor pillows, and quilts on which to have an epic “indoor picnic”. The Turducken Talent Show will follow and the day will end at the usual time: 3:15.
Crossroads will provide the turkey and plates/utensils/cups/napkins.
- 7th graders bring prepared stuffing, mashed potatoes, or side dishes. They should be pre-cooked and in disposable foil containers.
- 8th graders bring beverages (no sodas please, prepared drinks only, nothing that needs mixing).
- 9th graders bring desserts (yum) in disposable containers.
- 10th graders bring pre-made salads (dressing can be on the side) and veggies pre-cooked and in disposable foil containers.
- 11th graders bring side dishes and more mashed potatoes and stuffing pre- cooked and in disposable foil containers.
- 12th graders bring cranberry relish and appetizers in disposable, recyclable containers
Please bring enough to serve 10-12. Students should communicate with their advisor to help coordinate a balanced meal. If you provide serving utensils please label them with your name to ensure their return. If you have any questions please ask Angela or Jad.
We Thank You!