December 16, 2016 (9th grade)
January 17, 2017 (all grades)
Click here for details on each of the items below:
- My student attended a half-day visit.
- My student’s application has been completed and I gave permission for SSAT to release this application to Crossroads.
- My student has taken the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). We gave permission for Crossroads to receive my child’s scores.
- I attended a parent/guardian interview with Corinne Groark, Director of Admission.
- I have requested the last two years of my child’s school transcripts be sent to Crossroads directly from my child’s school.** A release form is on the SSAT website.
- I have requested an academic recommendation from my child’s English and math teachers via the SSAT Standard Application.
- I have arranged to have a non-academic recommendation letter mailed to Crossroads College Prep directly.**
**Please have transcripts and recommendation letters mailed to Crossroads College Preparatory School, 500 DeBaliviere Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63112.