Did You Know?
- Crossroads College Prep is LEED Platinum Certified and was the first school with this designation in the Midwest. Before it was Crossroads, this building was a skating rink and a grocery store. How’s that for upcycling?
- In 2012, we were awarded the Department of Education Green Ribbon School Award.
- Our rain garden and bio retention basin contains native Missouri plants and is a Certified Monarch Waystation. The garden diverts rainwater runoff to irrigate the plants.
- Solar panels on the roof heat water and provide renewable energy.
- All exterior fixtures have been designed with minimum lighting required. Solar tubes in the science wing maximize natural light.
- Make sure to notice the original terrazzo floors in the upper school commons and hallways.